Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help interpret

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please help interpret

Postby ginogino » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:15 am

Hello all,
Ive been having dreams that my mother who died 5 years ago and my grandfather who died a month after are alive (never met my father). I Hated my mother and hadn't spoke to her in 3 or 4 years when she died. My grandfather on the other hand was and still is my hero although when he died i had been in the military the past 2-3 ears and hadn't talked to him much and regretted it very bad. When they appear in my dreams i am NOT lucid and think its real life and when they appear i get aggressive because i think its fake or someone playing mind games with me, Last dream i actually throw my mother to the ground and called her a fat B****. I have no idea why. I also pushed my Grandfather away pretty hard. Other family members were there and i got angry with them too. I also want able to attend either funeral because im active duty military and was deployed when they both died. Id love from some interpretations on what why might mean, i open to all spiritual suggestions as well, no judgements.
-
ginogino
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please help interpret

Postby murph » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 am

Anger and attack nearly always stem from guilt..need to deal with it.. perhaps learn to forgive.. most people do the best they can. Given the situations they are dealt in life..
It's interesting that at another level you know life is a game/fake/dream.. yet you are the one taking it so seriously.. if you can see it as a mind game it may help you to lighten up.. maybe listen to Jac o' Keeffe on you tube... Your mum and grandfather probably need your forgiveness to move on. You also need it to lighten up..forgiveness is for our own benefit and freedom..hope this helps..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion