Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cobra eats lion

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Cobra eats lion

Postby Stefy1925 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:05 pm

So on my dream I was trying to get away from something I think. Then I turned and saw a cobra snake. So I went the other way. Then I looked in front of me and there was a lion (but I was drawn to the lion), then the cobra just ate the lion. Then bit my hands and I was telling someone that the snake had bit both of my hands and they were tingly and numb
Stefy1925
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cobra eats lion

Postby murph » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:21 am

Fear dream.. running away from something in your life that you need to face.. lion is king of Jungle.. possibly need to master or overcome cobra (fear)..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Cobra eats lion

Postby exuserr » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:50 am

Dreamer is well motivated and forceful. The dream could be a warning not to surrender to enemies and bad influences
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion