Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pulled into heaven to learn life's truths

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Pulled into heaven to learn life's truths

Postby zannith » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:30 pm

This dream has been vivid in my mind since last night. It starts as an ordinary dream that does not really make sense. My car doesn't have lights so I'm walking home in the night.
Then it suddenly changes feel. It becomes light outside and at first I think huh, weird. Then a voice speaks out to me (which I recognize as God. I am agnostic by the way) and He says, "Will you not change your way even though I made night into day for you?". And I think holy shit, that did just happen. Of course I will change my way, and then the dream becomes super realistic feeling, I look around not remembering how I even got to the place that I am (The nonsensical dreaming before is forgotten). I turn around and start heading the other direction up a small hill. I look at the sky and the stars are out and it looks like night, but everything is bright as day and quite a beautiful sight. And the clouds form a weird tree like shape from behind me and then funnel down into what looks like a tornado on the horizon in front of me.
Then I hear the voice speak to me again, and it says, "Do you really want to know the truth?" I respond, "I must". I then feel a slight wind blowing upwards and know that if I walk any further up the hill it will start to pull me harder than I can resist. I decide to go forward, It becomes stronger far quicker than I thought it would, but I don't fight it. I go flying straight up through the sky and past the stars. I know I am going to heaven or judgment or something greater than this world, but I really have no idea what good or bad and yet I am at peace with it. Now understand, that when I go flying through the air it feels incredibly real. Like when you have a falling dream that startles your right before you hit the ground. Except this was the opposite, it felt good even. And unlike a falling dream I reached my destination in this one, I felt as though I arrived with my eyes closed and if I had opened them I would have seen truth, but then I woke up.

I was completely stunned after I woke up for a good while.
Has anyone had experience with an ascension dream like this that you can physically feel and leaves a lasting impression throughout the day? What are your thoughts?
zannith
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Pulled into heaven to learn life's truths

Postby murph » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:30 am

Yes. I had a lucid dream where I ascended to the most loving peaceful realm. I felt complete for the first time in my life. This dream is your initiation to higher levels of Being and Truth.
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby tcmama » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:01 am

If I were you I would start searching a bit harder then you have to find GOD...you recognized his voice because you have heard it before...I wount bother you with the details of what I know and believe because you will have to find your truth not mine. I wish you the best on your journey and I will answer any questions I can for you.
tcmama
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Pulled into heaven to learn lifes truths

Postby boicache » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:58 am

A new feeditems entry has been added:

drupal=3372Just Who Pulled the Plug on Saturn?/drupal
boicache
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby zannith » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:57 pm

tcmama wrote:If I were you I would start searching a bit harder then you have to find GOD...you recognized his voice because you have heard it before...I wount bother you with the details of what I know and believe because you will have to find your truth not mine. I wish you the best on your journey and I will answer any questions I can for you.

Interesting idea on recognizing it because I heard it before. I used to be very religious/spiritual when I was young. Another interesting thing is, after I woke up I pulled out my bible for a minute and one of the first things I happened to flip to was one of the stories of Daniel interpreting dreams. I am a strong believer in the power of the subconscious though and it takes a lot for me to believe in divine intervention, but either way, I think something was trying to tell me something. Do you think that story might have some relevance I missed? It was the story of Daniel and Nebuchadnezzar and the dream of the tree being cut meaning him to become the wild animal and all that.
zannith
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tcmama » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:20 am

Zannith, I do think you should take a harder look at the story for sure. I am a strong believer but not what you would call a bible thumper...lol... I have had dreams my whole life that have led me in directions and dreams that had huge meaning in my life even dreams that would come true. I have learned to listen to them very carefully. I and my mom, right after my dad died had the same dream about him coming to visit us and told me things. I dont ask anyone to believe the way I do as I also believe in free will and right to choose for ones self but if I were you yes I would start paying attention to the messages you will receive if you start to seek it you will find what your looking for. Good luck. P.S. I dreamed the other night, or more like a flash of words that I woke up to and it was (Luke 6) no other symbols or words just saw this in my sleep and it woke me...so I read it and it was as if Jesus was speaking right to me through the words I read. I am dealing with alot on my plate right now and this was some of the answers I needed. Try reading the story and study it carefully for what it could mean to you. I suggest you pray even if it feels weird to do so and ask for help and answers and I know you will find them.
tcmama
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion