Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

High-speed Car Chase

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

High-speed Car Chase

Postby twilight25Ops » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 pm

Hello everyone,

This is my first post regarding dream interpretation on this forum. The perspective of my dream is either from myself, or a woman (not sure who this woman is, but I am male) and the dream repeats twice without interruption. I am driving extremely fast down the road going to a conference. Both times during the dream I get chased by a police car and endanger another driver while on the road. When I arrive at this conference, myself/unknown woman hides behind two large boxes, while thinking and hoping nothing bad will happen. As the dream progresses, conference officials find me and take me into an private office where there is a police officer and another woman. They talk about jail time for reckless driving and to check the tires/skid marks on my vehicle since they seem to think my tires are destroyed (police makes comment they looked damaged during the chase). Then I wake up.

Just a little backstory since some of the characters In the dream are familiar to me in real-life. The police officer is someone I know from years ago when I was working another job. He encouraged me to join the airforce, which is something I was very serious about at the time. The woman who was with them was the wife of a pastor, where I attended their congregation years ago when I was younger, but I never really interacted with her, or knew her that well in real-life.

Just a sidenote. I have been seeing the numbers 444 and 1111 on a very frequent basis, but I am unsure if it has anything to do with this dream. Thank you for your help.
twilight25Ops
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: High-speed Car Chase

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:31 pm

firstly .. have you had dreams like this before ???

secondly .. is the conference important ???

are you still interested in the air force ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby twilight25Ops » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:32 pm

aussie_musician wrote:firstly .. have you had dreams like this before ???

secondly .. is the conference important ???

are you still interested in the air force ???

I have had multiple dreams relating to cars. Most of the time these dreams have an element of something going wrong, or some sort of damage to the vehicle, such as the engine overheating, or something to do with the tires,or just physical damage in general to the car.

Honestly, the conference didn't really standout that much in the dream, so I would say overall the conference wasn't important.

I do still have an interest in the Air Force, but it isn't possible for me to enlist since I am past that age at this point in my life.
twilight25Ops
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:36 pm

is there a reason for the something to go wrong in those dreams ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion