Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Disney princesses, military action, psychological horror

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Disney princesses, military action, psychological horror

Postby Space and Time » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:22 am

The dream started with a scene where I was located in one of my neighboring streets, which for some reason I interpreted it as disneyland. I was standing there near Ariel, a disney princess from the little mermaid movie, only to second later a car crashed on her at high speed. This scenario was repeated twice in the dream for some reason.

Later, I was shown some really weird map of the world. There are for some reason 2 vietnams, one is communist and another one is capitalistic (You know, one that was aided by the Soviet union and another side that was aided by the United states in the cold war). I was driving away from the capitalist vietnam back to that street I mentioned above. I had those random thoughts of soldiers having to transport from continent to another continent through a very large ocean in the dark deepths in a capsule unable to move their body, which later I thought how "Washed out" their body would feel after getting up from the capsule of long travel in the dark deepths of ocean.

Later, I was found myself sitting in the backseat of a military armored car, we're driving through the streets that for some reason I interpreted it as a disneyland (In this scenario I didnt), there we're 2 soldiers sitting in the front of the armored car, one of them driving it. I knew there was some enemy soldier, carrying the FIM-92 Stinger trying to get a lock on on our car. The car made the "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" noices (Those who played Battlefield 3 or 4 will be familiar with it) telling that someone is locking on on our vehicle, luckily we managed to get out of the sights of the FIM-92 Stinger, however second later our vehicle was directly hit by an RPG-7 direct shot, sending our vehicle at high speed, hitting princess ariel that was standing there on the sidewalk.

Second later, I was getting up, princess ariel was standing near me, I was carrying some sort of really horrible laser pistol, princess ariel started to give me instructions, like I was in a tutorial level in a video game. She cursed alot during the instruction, because I always remembered princess ariel as a very friendly character. I followed the instructions that she gave me, she said try to shoot those crows, did so, but it was really hard to aim, none of my shots hit any of the crows, later I got kinda angry at princess ariel, I was throwing random words that I dont remember, she also responded, but dont remember what she saying, I instead of following the "Tutorial", I just ran there to sit on a fence that was near a tree, I continued throwing random words on princess ariel, as she slowly morphed into my friend from school, which was a male obviously.

Visualy I've seen princess ariel as my friend from school, who always wears a hat, but I still keept interpretating him as princess ariel. I wanted to throw the last word, calling this figure "Faker", but I woke up.

Obviously you know from my previous thread that I have a crush on this fictional character (Princess ariel, she is very beautifull) ever since 2015.
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Disney princesses, military action, psychological horror

Postby Space and Time » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:35 pm

Why my threads are being usualy ignored and being sent down so fast? :(
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Space and Time » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:51 am

please....
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Dorn » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:08 am

The dream begins with a familiar setting interpreted as ideal (Disneyland), where you stand next to Ariel. But this wish comes crashing down (car crash twice repeated) as reality imposes itself in the guise of territorial and ideological struggles (Cold War/Vietnam). Relating to the soldiers in action, I am not certain if "washed out" is a relevant metaphor in Russian or Hebrew, but in English it points to the failure of reaching a required standard, reflecting anxieties about the outcome of such a conflict.

Having the military patrol your idyllic sense of home (Disneyland), which comes under enemy fire and attacks your ideal (Ariel), forces you to fight back, inserting a war game scenario (shouting commands, shooting crows, "tutorial," etc.). But when Ariel morphs into your hat-wearing classmate, it points to an immediate and personal situation that conflicts with this hero narrative. What it points to is hard to figure out, whether you are drawn to this classmate or if it is a reminder of how fantasy and reality clash internally.

In sum, the dream shows us how your ideal inner world (Disney, Ariel) clashes (car crash) with political realities (territorial/ideological war, survival) as well as with your immediate school situation ("faker" resembling Ariel).
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Certainly. All above told the truth. We can communicate on t

Postby okrivonos88 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:48 pm

In any case.
okrivonos88
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion