Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dinosaurs

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dinosaurs

Postby formally chris1983 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:31 am

So my dream last night was off, I remember seeing a secluded jungle area and there was a dinosaur there. Not one I could describe it was kind of disfigured but coulourful. I think it had wings but couldn't fly. Anyway it had just given birth to baby dinosaurs, there was a voiceover a bit like watching a documentary only I was in it. The voiceover said that the babies are born pregnant. They look like giant slugs but not slimy. I then see one escape through a door (that was closing) at that point I see a quick snapshot of the guy from Jurrasic Park who stole the eggs (as I wrote this I remember sharing a funny post of jurrasic park yesterday so maybe that's where this dream came from lol) any way I see that this escaped baby dinosaur found someone who took it in as a pet, this dinosaur layed eggs (which the mother didn't, the mother have birth to live young) anyway the eggs hatched and we're going to take over the world but then I woke up. This was one of several off dreams that I will write posts about
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Dinosaurs

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:25 am

define "Off" dream :whoa:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Dinosaur
To see a dinosaur in your dream symbolizes an outdated attitude.
You may need to discard your old ways of thinking and habits.
To dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful.
Alternatively, being chased by a dinosaur, may reflect old issues that are still coming back to haunt you.
To see dinosaurs mating in your dream means that you want to preserve an aspect of your past.
Alternatively, dreaming about dinosaurs mating indicate concerns about carrying your family line or legacy.

does this apply at all ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby formally chris1983 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:23 pm

Not really. The most confusing part is why was the dinosaur kind of disfigured yet colourful and why did the mother give birth the live offspring yet the children laid eggs.
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion