Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cut off my own breasts

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Cut off my own breasts

Postby FleecyWarm » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:46 am

I dreamed last night that I cut off both my own breasts because they were in the way. I remember thinking that if the Amazons could do it, so could I.

I didn't want anyone to know that I had done this, so I stuffed my breasts into my best bra and wore it. At the end of the dream, I took the bra off and my skin had healed flat.

I am a female in a same-sex marriage, and I have no desire to have children. It's not something I lost, I've never wanted children.
FleecyWarm
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cut off my own breasts

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:53 pm

Breast means daughter for ladies and wife for men.
If dreamt milk was flowing from her breast means blessings and livelihood for her
daughter and will receive some money.
If dreamt there was flowing blood instead of milk means will receive some immoral
money.
If dreamt her breast was pending too down means will have a baby girl.
If a man dreamt milk was in his breasts means if is single will marry and will have a
child .If is married means will get rich.
If an old woman dreamt there was milk in her breasts means will have short of
money.
If a young woman dreamt there was milk in her breasts means will have a long life, if
a little girl dreamt so means there is a death danger.
If a man dreamt was sucking another man's breast means will get ill seriously, but if
his wife is pregnant means she will have a baby boy.
If a woman dreamt was sucking another woman's breast means her affairs will be
closed.
If a woman dreamt her breast was cut means her daughter is in danger.
If a man dreamt his breast was cut means his wife is in danger.
If a woman dreamt had another breast under her breast means will have a baby girl.
If dreamt her breast were bigger means her children's situation is good or her daughter
will marry.
If dreamt was drinking milk from her both breasts means a sorrow.
If dreamt there was milk flowing to her stomach means a monetary loss.
If dreamt one of her breasts was burning in the fire means her daughter will have
something to do with a governor.
If dreamt there were breasts all over her body means her family will increase , if has
no child means her money will increase but people will reproach her.
If a woman dreamt was hanging up by her breast means she will have a immoral
baby.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:40 am

FleecyWarm wrote:I dreamed last night that I cut off both my own breasts because they were in the way. I remember thinking that if the Amazons could do it, so could I.

I didn't want anyone to know that I had done this, so I stuffed my breasts into my best bra and wore it. At the end of the dream, I took the bra off and my skin had healed flat.

I am a female in a same-sex marriage, and I have no desire to have children. It's not something I lost, I've never wanted children.

Maybe you have some kind of conflict within you being a female.
Or, it could be that you have large breasts and receive unwanted attention and wish you did not have them or that they were so large.
Perhaps you desire to be a male, are you the dominant one in the relationship?

Just a few ideas..........
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:03 pm

are you truly happy in life .. particularly in such a relationship ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby VenusInChains » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:35 am

If you hadn’t mentioned wanting no children, my guess would have been something along the lines of cutting off your nurturing side.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Return to General Dream Discussion