Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

courtroom

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

courtroom

Postby wowedonce » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:34 am

Dreamt I was a lawyer in the courtroom. The person I was defending became violent towards me and I calmed them down and got them a fair hearing which had something to do with thier child. I also got him bail to open a bank account for the child.

Also I remember having to use the keys to next doors house to enter my own. And calling the court from an outside phone and nearly cancelling the next court meeting.

I remember walking through a slum and talking to a single mother with lovely children.

I remember being at a train station and a ninja takes the window out silently and creeps up on a man, the man goes around the corner and so do I. I tell the staff member and he said why didn't you say sooner that someone was attacking a customer, then the ninja jumped out and had a fight with both of us, we both die I'm looking at a grinding stone where our bodies have been mashed up me and the worker.

Seems deep.
wowedonce
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: courtroom

Postby weaver1040 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:37 pm

In the dream you spend a lot of time defending yourself. You don’t have true possession of your own house- the neighbor has the keys. It might have to do with controlling your temper. In the end you are attacked until finally you are “ground down” into a mash. It suggests high anxiety followed by exhaustion. Have you been on edge lately?
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:24 pm

If one dreamt he was lawyer for the governor and he was just and fair means he
will be fortunate.
If dreamt he was lawyer for a judge means a happiness, but if he was not just
means in the contrary.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby wowedonce » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:14 pm

I was a lawyer, I was defending a underserving peasant. The judge was a beautiful older woman who I had a personal relationship with that was possibly sexual.
wowedonce
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion