Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Opening two bags

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Opening two bags

Postby Crickoragan8828 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:13 am

I have had this dream in an instance, but it left me curious ever since. In my dream It was a dark night, and I was returning from a family visit and then I stopped by my wooden house in a village. I don't know for what reason, but I went In the yard of my house and disinterred two travel bags. It was a dark night and it was raining a little. I can recall that the bags were of a high quality and they were made of top-grain leather. This was a lucid occurrence and my vision and touching senses were heightened. Then, I returned to town and took the bags with me. In the sleeping room of my house I opened one of them and revealed its contents. I found old souvenirs, jewelry and a skull. While I was touching the skull it felt lucid. Then, I proceeded to open the other bag. As I was unlocking it, I found roaches coming out from it. I was morbidly terrified, then I flung the bag away. Then the dream ended.
Crickoragan8828
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Opening two bags

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:34 pm

If one dreamt he found a bag of money means he /she will have an opening in his/her life.
If dreamt the bag was empty means there won't be an opening or there is a danger for
him.
If dreamt his bag was torn means his secret will reveal.
If dreamt he sewed the torn bag means his secret will remain hidden.
If dreamt his bag was lost means he will advise someone but he won't listen to him.
If dreamt his bag was open the coins poured out means he will rescue from a quarrel
and enmity.
An empty bag may also mean:1- human body 2- a hidden secret 3- poverty.
Roaches mean financially weak people...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Opening two bags

Postby exuserr » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:36 am

Dreamer needs to be aware of domestic and / or business quarrels possibly leading to a disturbance of some kind.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion