Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

clear and present danger from giant wasps

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

clear and present danger from giant wasps

Postby abbynormal » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 am

I dreamt my tin can in the woods was transformed into the break room of the hospital I used to work in, and in my kitchen [now in the breakroom], there were these giant wasps, oily and oozing from a disposed-of wilted rose stem which was wrapped in white crepe paper, they were growing as they ascended the stem, before they could get any bigger and more dangerous, I wrapped the crepe paper rightly around them, twisting it shut, then pulled it out from the garbage bin, threw it on the floor and stomped on it until I could be sure the nasty little buzzers were good and dead.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: clear and present danger from giant wasps

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:37 pm

Wasp means a nasty ignoble person .
If dreamt a wasp bit him means such a person will tease him or someone will tell his a
rude word.
If dreamt many wasps gathered around him means he will be trapped among ignoble
people.
If dreamt many wasps were in his own house means a tale bearer woman there.
If dreamt killed the wasp means he will overcome a rival or an enemy
If dreamt there were many wasps in the air means an army will gather in that region.
Wasp may also mean: 1- uproar, tumult 2- ignoble person 3- army 4- enemy 5-
children 6- grass hopper.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: clear and present danger from giant wasps

Postby abbynormal » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:20 pm

thank you Varzandeh for that information :) lotta ignoble people I have to watch out for on this side of the great pond.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion