Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Prairie Dogs

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Prairie Dogs

Postby tcmama » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:21 am

I dreamed I and my husband were in the car just driving around looking at neighborhoods like we do in real life nothing unusual. We went up a very steep hill to this one place where we pulled into a driveway and got out at a yard sale. There on the ground was a female prairie dog... She came up to me and wanted me to pet her so I did. My husband was saying look at this so I looked and there was another one by him that he was playing with...I was so excited to pet her she was sweet and soft and wanted my attention and I knew she was a girl because she looked like she had a litter of pups she was feeding some where.That was the whole dream.
tcmama
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion