Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

eating cookie with crescent moon filling and roller coaster

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

eating cookie with crescent moon filling and roller coaster

Postby dreamz13 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:09 am

Unfortunately I can not recall the entire dream but here is what I remember...

I was with a group of people - some was my family including my husband and I'm certain I remember my daughter being present. At one point we were awaiting the return of a roller coaster train in order to board to ride the coaster. Apparently there was only one train operating and the ride took awhile plus the ride operators took time to load and unload the train - actually giving extra time during the loading process to allow people adequate time to get situated. During this time we were waiting, I was mad my husband kept wandering off. I wanted him ready to sit down beside me on the coaster! He assured me he would come sit beside me when it was closer to time that the coaster would be sent out of the station. People had different props they were taking on the coaster as well. I had a prop that resembled either an ice cream pop (was made out of styrofoam) or some other frozen concoction. I was then eating a warm cookie with a crescent moon shaped filling in it. Somebody told me it was cool that I got the half moon cookie! but from the angle I was eating it, it appeared to be more crescent shaped. Although it was hard to tell because there was a fair amount of filling making it difficult to see the shape.
dreamz13
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: eating cookie with crescent moon filling and roller coas

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:36 pm

A Roller coaster means an up and down in the life is on the way,
Eating any frozen thing means a sorrow,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion