Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dead bodies everywhere

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dead bodies everywhere

Postby wowedonce » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:39 pm

I walked into a coffee shop and there were dead bodies on the ground everywhere, as I was walking through I expected to be arrested and I was walking through the town expecting someone to stop me for these dead bodies everywhere, I kind of felt guilty like I did it or something. I then made it to the pier and started playing online poker and my AA got beaten by a flush.
wowedonce
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Dead bodies everywhere

Postby murph » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:42 am

Hi. The dream is about your feeling of guilt and trying to run or hide from it.. you don't want to stay and question this feeling of guilt. The pier represents a safe harbour and/or online gambling addiction possibly.
However dream implies everytime we hide from ourselves we lose.. the flush here could also symbolise embarrassment to be open and inquisitive regarding feelings.. hope this helps.
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby wowedonce » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:29 am

Interesting insight.
wowedonce
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:33 am

Dead bodies are symbols for ignorant people who are like a dead and does not listen to the advises.
Playing gamble means a sorrow is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby wowedonce » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:53 am

It was online and three people including myself were involved, I had the best hand and the flush got lucky with diamonds. What kind of sorrow?
wowedonce
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion