Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Father

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Father

Postby Rosyxox » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:16 pm

I had a dream I was talking to my father and he started to cry.. I remember I was telling him how I feel and woke up ?i think I was crying but I was sad
Rosyxox
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Father

Postby murph » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:45 am

Possibly reconciliation with your father
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:27 am

Crying is interpreted as happiness from God is on the way.
If one dreamt he was crying for a sin or was crying in a funeral means he /she will be
forgiven.
If one dreamt he/she was crying but there was no tears means he will have a loss.
If dreamt he was crying but there was blood instead of tears means he will be sorry
for his deeds.
If one dreamt he was crying then laughed means there is a death danger. The Star/43.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Rosyxox » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:27 am

Varzandeh wrote:Crying is interpreted as happiness from God is on the way.
If one dreamt he was crying for a sin or was crying in a funeral means he /she will be
forgiven.
If one dreamt he/she was crying but there was no tears means he will have a loss.
If dreamt he was crying but there was blood instead of tears means he will be sorry
for his deeds.
If one dreamt he was crying then laughed means there is a death danger. The Star/43.

I wasn’t crying but my father was
Rosyxox
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion