Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I entered a home as an unwanted guest

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I entered a home as an unwanted guest

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:36 pm

10 January 2019 Thursday

I walked into a home I had never been into with a woman that was my new, current GF. We were in our twenties. She too, had brown hair. I have seen a lot of that in my dreams lately. We were talking casually. As we climbed some stairs and rounded a corner, I saw another man in his late twenties typing away on his computer. I think it was his bedroom.

He looked me in the eyes, as he was saying something to my gf. He was not happy to see us, at least myself. He mentioned my gf by her name, which I don’t recall. He told her that he did not like the idea of her bringing a stranger- a fan- into the house without his permission. He was upset and he had a right to be. The other guy was a screenwriter or producer, he did something with the entertainment industry. My gf said that she had come up with the idea for a new show, she was trying to create it and she thought her old bf- the guy in the house- would be proud of her. I knew I was not wanted, so I turned around and walked down the stairs. I saw a sign on the wall that said ‘live, laugh, love’ and as I reached for the door to leave, I saw a word illuminated on the door frame. It was almost ethereal. It was white or ghost-like, and appeared to float or wave on the door. I wish I could recall the word on the door.

I pushed the door open and entered the driveway. I began to believe that I had been ‘played’ and decided if she did not come downstairs within the next few minutes that I was going to leave without her.

Then, I woke up.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: I entered a home as an unwanted guest

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:49 pm

raymond1234 wrote:10 January 2019 Thursday

I walked into a home I had never been into with a woman that was my new, current GF. We were in our twenties. She too, had brown hair. I have seen a lot of that in my dreams lately. We were talking casually. As we climbed some stairs and rounded a corner, I saw another man in his late twenties typing away on his computer. I think it was his bedroom.

He looked me in the eyes, as he was saying something to my gf. He was not happy to see us, at least myself. He mentioned my gf by her name, which I don’t recall. He told her that he did not like the idea of her bringing a stranger- a fan- into the house without his permission. He was upset and he had a right to be. The other guy was a screenwriter or producer, he did something with the entertainment industry. My gf said that she had come up with the idea for a new show, she was trying to create it and she thought her old bf- the guy in the house- would be proud of her. I knew I was not wanted, so I turned around and walked down the stairs. I saw a sign on the wall that said ‘live, laugh, love’ and as I reached for the door to leave, I saw a word illuminated on the door frame. It was almost ethereal. It was white or ghost-like, and appeared to float or wave on the door. I wish I could recall the word on the door.

I pushed the door open and entered the driveway. I began to believe that I had been ‘played’ and decided if she did not come downstairs within the next few minutes that I was going to leave without her.

Then, I woke up.

I wonder why the dream related to me in my twenties and it has been many years since I was there.
I had several dreams recently that involved a brunette, that is why I made that observation.

I have no particular fascination with the entertainment industry so I don't know why I had this dream.
I would never enter someone's home without their permission and I would never enter their bedroom.

Live laugh love is what you should do when you are in love but I don't think that existed between me and this woman.

I wish I could remember the word on the door ......it was floating in the air, waving back and forth like a cloud.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:05 pm

Anyone ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:21 pm

so she is definitely your current girlfriend ???

and not just your girlfriend in the dream realm ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion