Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Returning to the scene of an accident

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Returning to the scene of an accident

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 pm

13 January 2019 Sunday

I dreamed that I was in a car next to a commercial area, perhaps a new car lot. The street I was on had sidewalks on both sides of the street and grass growing in the cracks along the side. I remember streetlights illuminating the area. I spoke to someone on the side of the street and then I drove away, preparing to turn right at the intersection. The guy I was speaking too, yelled to get my attention and said I hit something. I told him that I did not hit anything, that something fell or moved on the sidewalk.

As soon as I said that, I saw a blonde-haired woman running down the street in high heels, moving as fast as her legs would take her. I don’t know why she was running, but my intuition said it had to do with the guy yelling about me possibly hitting someone or something.

I made a u-turn to return to the area and double check for myself. I saw some police officers on the side of the road, speaking to a man on the ground. I got out of the car and explained the circumstances. They stopped me and said not to worry about it. I had the impression that the man on the ground was homeless, and that the noise I had heard was some trash I ran over, just as I had considered.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Returning to the scene of an accident

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:51 pm

raymond1234 wrote:13 January 2019 Sunday

I dreamed that I was in a car next to a commercial area, perhaps a new car lot. The street I was on had sidewalks on both sides of the street and grass growing in the cracks along the side. I remember streetlights illuminating the area. I spoke to someone on the side of the street and then I drove away, preparing to turn right at the intersection. The guy I was speaking too, yelled to get my attention and said I hit something. I told him that I did not hit anything, that something fell or moved on the sidewalk.

As soon as I said that, I saw a blonde-haired woman running down the street in high heels, moving as fast as her legs would take her. I don’t know why she was running, but my intuition said it had to do with the guy yelling about me possibly hitting someone or something.

I made a u-turn to return to the area and double check for myself. I saw some police officers on the side of the road, speaking to a man on the ground. I got out of the car and explained the circumstances. They stopped me and said not to worry about it. I had the impression that the man on the ground was homeless, and that the noise I had heard was some trash I ran over, just as I had considered.

The area did not seem to be very nice, overgrown with weeds and poorly lit.
I think the woman may have been intimidated by hearing two guys talking and the dark environment.
She was blonde as well. I don't know if the fact that she was running means anything in the dream.

The police seemed to be in control, but they did not know who I was.
I wonder if the homeless man means anything. I think he did, but I don't see anything.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion