Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Eating in a Restaurant with a woman and her children

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Eating in a Restaurant with a woman and her children

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:25 pm

14 January 2019 Monday

I dreamed that I was in a restaurant with a woman that I was interested in seeing. Yes, she had blonde hair as well. She was about 32-35. I was sitting in a booth with two young children and a third child was in the next booth. I don’t recall anyone else in the restaurant. I don’t know why, but I asked this woman if ‘the three children were hers’. A reasonable person would think that I would already know that, if I already knew the woman and the children were right in front of me.

The children were playing with each other in a nice way and my friend was straightening the shirt on one of the children. When I asked my friend if they were hers, she never looked at me directly; continued to fix the shirt of the child and just said ‘uh-hunh’.

One of the children was a little girl about three or four and she said I was not much fun, that I was boring. I immediately told myself that those were harsh words from a four-year-old and I decided to up my game. I made a deliberate effort to smile more, put a bounce in my voice and continued to talk to her.

I looked at my friend as wife material and for some reason I was thinking of the number 5, but I don’t recall if it meant a total of five children or what it represented.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Eating in a Restaurant with a woman and her children

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:32 pm

raymond1234 wrote:14 January 2019 Monday

I dreamed that I was in a restaurant with a woman that I was interested in seeing. Yes, she had blonde hair as well. She was about 32-35. I was sitting in a booth with two young children and a third child was in the next booth. I don’t recall anyone else in the restaurant. I don’t know why, but I asked this woman if ‘the three children were hers’. A reasonable person would think that I would already know that, if I already knew the woman and the children were right in front of me.

The children were playing with each other in a nice way and my friend was straightening the shirt on one of the children. When I asked my friend if they were hers, she never looked at me directly; continued to fix the shirt of the child and just said ‘uh-hunh’.

One of the children was a little girl about three or four and she said I was not much fun, that I was boring. I immediately told myself that those were harsh words from a four-year-old and I decided to up my game. I made a deliberate effort to smile more, put a bounce in my voice and continued to talk to her.

I looked at my friend as wife material and for some reason I was thinking of the number 5, but I don’t recall if it meant a total of five children or what it represented.

I have had several dreams in the last 2-3 weeks that involved blonde headed women.
Blonde women are attractive but I prefer brunettes.

I don't know why I asked the woman if the children were hers, if I was eating with them, I should have known.
The woman seemed to be disinterested.

Maybe the message is for me to be more outgoing, more sociable .....at least the 4 year old thought so...........lol
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion