Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

flooded dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

flooded dreams

Postby abaker » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:05 pm

I had a dream last night that really had me concerned when I awoke this morning. In my dream, I was trying to save my family from the raging Mississippi River flooding our home. It wasn't any house that I recognize but I knew it was my home. I was outside the house and watched the river rise and large trees and debris coming towards me. It was as if I had already seen this happen and had tried to save them already but was somehow given a second chance. It was a very large 3 story house and for some reason everyone was on the 3rd floor. I ran inside to save them and no one would listen to me. My mother, my girlfriend, and her two children were in the house and I was unable to get anyone to pay attention to me. When I woke up I told my girlfriend about the dream and how badly it bothered me. She told me I was talking in my sleep about a house and how no one was listening to me. It felt like the dream went on forever and it was as if I had multiple chances to save them, but unable to each time. The flooding waters seemed so real, very vivid dream. And, although I knew who I was talking to I never once saw anyone's face.
abaker
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: flooded dreams

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:37 am

Was the water clear clean or was muddy?
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: flooded dreams

Postby weaver1040 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:11 pm

The home might represent your ideals, principles or religious beliefs and the flooding means sorrows- because (someone) won’t listen. Could it be a habit or bad attitude you feel should be changed before there are consequences?
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion