Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream interpretations

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream interpretations

Postby Space and Time » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:34 am

Please, dont make my registration an wasted effort, I dont want to end up creating a thread about my dreams and then to end it being completely ignored for no reason, It's annoys me off when people ignore my threads, speciality if It's something important for me. I registered to another forum called "World of Lucid Dreaming" and posted one of my dream for interpretation, yet 2 days passed and no one bothered to respond, It pissed me off. So I registered here in hope of maybe getting an answer about my dreams here.

I will list 2 dreams that I had.

Dream #1 - "Invasion of guilt"
Characters - School trip instructor, a bully, and Me.
* It started me showing a weird map of Israel, as me being living in israel, haifa. It showed of that Israel has already lost tell aviv to another country, to the point that the borders are shaped so weirdly that haifa was almost cut off from israel, the only way haifa is getting connected to the rest land of israel was a very thin way between very dence borders. All of the suddent, it showed how arab countries, like syria, lebanon, etc, declare war on israel and how their armies easly enter the israeli territory. It then switched on to me on first person view, how we are moving away from the borders of another country, to not get shot for accidentaly passing them. I was with an instructor and other school Pupils, like we're being in a school trip, as I turned to my instructor, to talk to him, he said "You are guilty" (In hebrew, yes, It's a second language that I speak very fluently, next to Russian), and second later, me saying completely random stuff like "I failed to defeat Gaster!" (I mean Gaster from Undertale, if you guys know that game.), later I turned to another kid (A bully) from my school, he also said "You are guilty" (In hebrew), and me again throwing this random sentence saying "I failed to defeat Gaster!", after that, the kid started to morph into a glitchy and black figure, saying in an ominous voice "YOU ARE GUILTY".

Now to another dream I want to share for interpretation.

Dream #2 - "Dark disney princess fanfiction, dream edition"
Characters - Ariel (From The little Mermaid disney cartoon), Another princess figure of mix of either Rapunzel or Giselle (I know that she had a blode hair), Ursula and Me (Spectator).

* Me being a male in real life, and having a crush on Ariel the little mermaid for over 3 - 2 years (And thus being obsessed with disney overall because of it), I got this weird dream about It:
The dream atmosphere was very cartoony, the way everything looked like I was watching a cartoon. It started with Ariel asking the other Princess figure, saying "To breathe Underwater, you must drown yourself", the princess figure answered with "What? No!" Just second later a buzzfeed style quiz question appeared, asking "What to do?". There are 6 answer options we're available, I dont remember the rest, but I payed attention to only one answer option, it was a picture of Ursula grabbing the head of the princess figure and drowing her. I thinked that was cruel, I didnt choose any answer option, untill the dream decided to automaticaly choose that option that I payed attention to, and so the scenario procceded to play. Later what I remember that after the princess figure being drowned, she just came out of the water, started singing some old disney song that I dont know, which I woke up the instant she started to sing.

I hope that no one will ignore this thread leaving it to die, Im really dire for the interpretations of my dreams, please. Thank you.

I will probably post more of my dreams for interpretation in this thread.

Thank you and dont ignore this thread. :goldblob: :cabbagepatch:
Space and Time
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Dream interpretations

Postby Space and Time » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Sorry for double posting, but anyone please? I'm not a person who has lots of patience.
Space and Time
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Space and Time » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:44 am

And still no replies yet? Wow.
Space and Time
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby JohnHermes » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:14 am

Dreams are either 2 things:

The first, is symbolic messages from your subconscious. The 2nd, is real dream realms, as real as this realm, dreaming with your dream body.

As far as a symbolic interpretation dreams convey 1000's of meanings. Depending on your personality, there is one symbolic meaning that applies to you. But dreams have different levels which range from total nonsense, to sensible stuff. In your case most of it seems too abstract and just a lot of clutter, with maybe some hidden messages. But if you keep a journal and the more you practice dreaming through lucid dreams, those messages become very clear. You become lucid enough to receive those messages. Your dreams will change from abstract to meaningful scenes (like watching a movie).

Dream #1:

Something recently you were told or asked to do but didn't do it and felt guilty? Symbolically the dream might convey an order or a favor that was asked of you.

Dream #2

Sometimes watching too much TV, playing too many games, etc. I think in this case there isn't much hidden spiritual insights in this dream. The only thing i can think of the story of the mermaid has to do with Poseidon myths. And myths are our base subconscious archetypes of the universal mind. These archetypes exist as well in other realms. Supposedly our "mind"originates from them. According to Yaqui Shaman theology.

To get a very good understanding of the symbolic meanings of your dreams, read this. Carl jung man and his symbols, free pdf file. https://monoskop.org/images/9/97/Von_Fr ... s_1988.pdf

Here's another about that talks about realm dream realms we can visit. https://beyondenigma.com/the-art-of-dreaming/
JohnHermes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Space and Time » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:57 am

JohnHermes wrote:Dreams are either 2 things:

The first, is symbolic messages from your subconscious. The 2nd, is real dream realms, as real as this realm, dreaming with your dream body.

As far as a symbolic interpretation dreams convey 1000's of meanings. Depending on your personality, there is one symbolic meaning that applies to you. But dreams have different levels which range from total nonsense, to sensible stuff. In your case most of it seems too abstract and just a lot of clutter, with maybe some hidden messages. But if you keep a journal and the more you practice dreaming through lucid dreams, those messages become very clear. You become lucid enough to receive those messages. Your dreams will change from abstract to meaningful scenes (like watching a movie).

Dream #1:

Something recently you were told or asked to do but didn't do it and felt guilty? Symbolically the dream might convey an order or a favor that was asked of you.

Dream #2

Sometimes watching too much TV, playing too many games, etc. I think in this case there isn't much hidden spiritual insights in this dream. The only thing i can think of the story of the mermaid has to do with Poseidon myths. And myths are our base subconscious archetypes of the universal mind. These archetypes exist as well in other realms. Supposedly our "mind"originates from them. According to Yaqui Shaman theology.

To get a very good understanding of the symbolic meanings of your dreams, read this. Carl jung man and his symbols, free pdf file. https://monoskop.org/images/9/97/Von_Fr ... s_1988.pdf

Here's another about that talks about realm dream realms we can visit. https://beyondenigma.com/the-art-of-dreaming/

Yo, thanks for replying! I was really urged for the interpretation of those dreams for a long time already.

There are many dreams that I'd like to be interpreted, but not now, I would like to first focus on those specific dreams for now. I'm not into rushing things, I will post more of my dreams for interpretation later.

First of all, no, I dont watch TV for a very very long time, ever since my early childhoods (Somewhere in 2008). I'm more into surfing the internet, watching youtube videos and sometimes playing video games. My video games that I regulary play are strategy games like Hearts of Iron 4 and shooter games like Battlefield and Planetside 2.

To address the links you gave me

(https://monoskop.org/images/9/97/Von_Fr ... s_1988.pdf) Carl jung man and his symbols

I'm not that of a person who loves to read large wall of text, but I will look into it.

realm dream realms we can visit. https://beyondenigma.com/the-art-of-dreaming/

I dont really believe into supersitsious stuff and all of that psuedo-science things, sorry. I mean yes, It's fun, but I dont take it seriously at all.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Dream #1:

Uh well, I dont remember such situation exactly to be honest.

[Reveal] Spoiler:

Dream #2

Part of my answer for this was already wroten.

I'm more corious to know what the characters might represent, that princess figure, ariel, ursula, the water where the princess figure was being drown in by ursula.

I can guess this:

Princess figure - Kinda represents me? I dont know, maybe it represents some part of my personality. If so, why represent me as an random princess female then, when I'm actualy a guy in real life? Why not just put me there rather than placing me as the onserver?

Ariel - I guess It's my urges towards this character? (You know, my crushing towards her).

Ursula - I dont know. I guess it represents something evil, even though I didnt feel it exactly in the dream.

The water/sea - The subconscious/emotions maybe? I dont know.
Space and Time
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby JohnHermes » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:51 am

No problem! It can mean many things. Some are basic archetypes. You should definitely check it out, because it's going to help you with understanding your own dreams and your mind. I one time had a dream about Cerberus. Symbolically, Cerberus represented the lower animal part of the subconscious. Here's a lazy man read link.

“Every concept in our conscious mind, in short, has its own psychic associations. While such associations may vary in intensity (according to relative importance of the concept to our whole personality, or according to the other ideas and even complexes to which it is associated in our unconscious), they are capable of changing the "normal" character of that concept. It may even become something quite different as it drifts below the level of consciousness.

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1 ... is-symbols
JohnHermes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Dorn » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:52 am

The first dream is, on the one hand, an internalization of the existential dangers that Israel faces on a daily basis, and the guilt you associate with it as you currently can't contribute to its survival. On the other hand, it's a manifestation of the archetypal narrative of "overcoming the monster" (Gaster). This is something you regularly repress, as the end of Israel would mean an end to the Jewish homeland and a future of exile and persecution. It is possible that you associate this anxiety with military conscription, which is an expectation you secretly want to avoid, yet feel guilty about (bully, social pressure).

The second dream involves that same female ideal encountered in other dream scenarios (blond Disney princess). It ties in with extraordinary expectations (breathing underwater) as well as your indecisive approach (failure to answer the quiz's options) to realize this goal.

In both cases, there is anxiety tied to your decision-making, which is veiling fear of particular outcomes. In the first case, it regards the necessary violence to "fight monsters," and in the second case to act in an unpleasant way (drowning Ariel) to achieve an extraordinary result (breathing underwater).
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion