Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Am I Unusual?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Am I Unusual?

Postby ChloeCobwebs » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:43 am

So I think I might be a bit strange when it comes to dreaming....I can control my dreams every night. I remember everything in my dream everyday. I dream about things like Adam and Eve type scenario. I am often the first woman on earth and I actually came from another world...and came on a spaceship. My other half is also there....and we start the human race.....I am able to fly and to go anywhere i want to....if I don't want to do something in my dream, I just choose to do something else....I wake up and often feel like I miss my dream land...ANyone else have this?
ChloeCobwebs
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Am I Unusual?

Postby weaver1040 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 am

Yes, that does seem unusual. Since you can control your dreams; why do you choose this particular subject matter? Being the first woman (and man); starting the human race?
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:04 pm

do you think you are unusual ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby ChloeCobwebs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:54 pm

weaver1040 wrote:Yes, that does seem unusual. Since you can control your dreams; why do you choose this particular subject matter? Being the first woman (and man); starting the human race?

Well its not like I choose to make that my dream..i always just have always supposed to have been there....Its like Im some other person....sometimes maybe alien....and I have a goal. To get somewhere and try and start human life with the other half whose also there.....and he feels so real...I wish i can make him real. When i see him in my dream i actually feel like he the soul that is connected to me....I feel like he is always trying to find me...when i wake up I still have the thoughts...well the memories of the thing i was in the dream...its so strange....its like im connected to another entity somewhere out in the universe and when i sleep i experience its life...
ChloeCobwebs
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion