Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Self love

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Self love

Postby Nina2002 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:45 pm

I had a dream last night... my mum had a baby and the baby was me. I was still present in the dream as my 16 year old self. I basically took on this baby as my own and loved it and cared for it. I had unconditional love for this baby that was me. I want to know the significance of the dream and what it could mean! Any ideas?
Nina2002
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Self love

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:34 pm

A baby girl is a symbol for a happiness or curing an illness on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby exuserr » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:13 am

Dream signifies over protection or negligence issues. Something that has to do with Mom’s relationship with the dreamer and ramifications thereof.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Amalthea » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:58 am

Feels like you have been hard on yourself, lately or maybe all your life and you've come to the realization that being that way can only hurt you and you want to love who you are, the person you are without any negative self-talk. So is what you titled your dream.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion