Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I had an odd dream and don't know what to make of it.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I had an odd dream and don't know what to make of it.

Postby levi » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:22 pm

The dream was in black and white with no color. I was somewhere standing with another person but without details. when my attention went to my left arm from feeling pressure. I looked and there was a crystal imbeded in my arm on the skin near my elbow joint. I said to the other person "what is it". The person responed "I don't know but it doesn't look bad". Then there was a sort of flash/small jolt and my arm was back to normal. Then before i could look away the crystal came back with the same sort of flash and jolt. It moved farther up my arm and there were now blotches all over my arm. I couldn't tell if they were some kind of injury or just something dried to my skin. Now there was a slight tingling sensation on my arm along with same pressure from before. The other person said "oh that might be more serious" but my full attention was still on my arm feeling a little unsettled but focused. Then I woke up and and felt perplexed by the dream.
levi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I had an odd dream and don't know what to make of it.

Postby weaver1040 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Just a guess but maybe it's a pun about feeling that you have done something "rash".
You might have been more delicate or nurturing?
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion