Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My shoes are already on my feet!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My shoes are already on my feet!

Postby tcmama » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:43 pm

I had a dream that my dead Aunt drove up in my dream car and I was in aww of her new car. She laughed and told me its yours not mine and gave me the keys. I took my nephew who was standing beside me by the arm and said come on I need to get my shoes on so we can take it for a drive. As I ran up to his apartment I looked down and realized I already had my shoes on and I woke up. A few nights later Im in apartment I do not recognize Im with my family and I was waiting for my mom and my dead dad to come get me in the car. I was standing by the window waiting impatiently and looked down and saw my show=es were weird...I had my husbands boot and one of my tennis shoes on...then I woke, what can this mean?
tcmama
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: My shoes are already on my feet!

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:47 pm

If a deceased person gave you something means you will receive some moral money or a goodness.
A car keys means you will achieve a big wish of you.
Your shoes means your husband ,A nephew at first means a sorrow.
A tennis shoe means a travel is on the way.
Boots means your husband and perhaps an argument.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion