Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Some One Called my name and woke me!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Some One Called my name and woke me!

Postby tcmama » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:26 pm

This morning I had a dream that I had been shot in the right arm by some teen boys with bb guns and I could see the bbs were inbeded in my arm, hundreds of them, when the cops came they were protecting the boys and did not want to help me because the cop was the uncle of the boys. I was very angry at this small town crap and I took off in the car with a couple who wanted to have a baby and could not carry. They had asked me to be the Surrogate and I had not said yes or no yet. In my waking life I dont think I could as I would not be able to give up the baby. I was very upset about this request but wanted to help them so badly and knew this thing I could physically do for them. Then, at about 3:30 am I heard in my room clear as day..or night..lol a female voice calling my name, but only a name my family calls me. This woke me out of this dream and I was not afraid but I wounder who it was and what they are trying to tell me. Then as i told my sister about this experience she said wait I was woken last night around the same time because someone was calling my name...what does this mean?
tcmama
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Some One Called my name and woke me!

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:01 pm

what about .. intuition ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby tcmama » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:16 am

So update on that night. I was contacted by my cousin and she started telling me how she was awake at 330ish and heard someone call her name so she called her sister and she also was woken by the voice calling her name...then I called my mother and she started telling me she was woken up by a voice telling her to read all of Isaha in the Bible...needless to say we are all reading it now...all 5 of my family members were woken by a voice at the same time on the same day...still unsure why but I know we will soon.
tcmama
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:09 pm

read Isaiah ???

i've read it ..

got a little lost in it ..

perhaps .. PM me ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion