Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

premonition of death "angels in my house"

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

premonition of death "angels in my house"

Postby mib1224 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:30 am

I had a dream last week for 3 days
1st day
an Angel was at my house it was a guy but in my dream i was just staring at the Angel and trying to look at his face.....
2nd day
It seems it the same angel and its like same thing but his time i see him moving around my house and telling me how he love the smell of my place.......
3rd day
The same Angel rushed in my house with an injured female in a wheel chair she was very week that i helped them get in my house as they get in all i can do is stare at them the male angel was on his back the lady angel was looking down really
weak the male Angel said thank you for letting me in it's time for her to go..... then he wrap his wings on the lady on the wheelchair and a burst of light blinded me and that's when i woke up .......

in my waking life during the days of these dreams my house smells like my mother in law that my husband has to go her house to visit her she's old we didn't realized it that we don't smell her scent anymore... Sadly to say 3 days after my husband visited her she passed away...... I have sketch pad that i will draw my dreams at that night when my mother in law passed away my husband went and get my sketch pad and threw it at the bed and told me was this my mom (opening the page where I drew the angel and the lady in the wheel chair and to my shock i just cried....... and everyone in the family looked at me and started asking.... some says thank you with my dream they said at least they now know their mom is OK.
The reason I started my sketch pad because tell tale are easily made up but dated charcoal drawings are hard to explain when they really happen few days later IT'S not the first time it happens but it still freaks me out............
mib1224
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: premonition of death "angels in my house"

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:54 pm

For more info:

If one dreamt about an angel if it was happy means some honor and dignity is on the
way.
If the angel was sad means a sorrow is on the way.
If one dreamt an angel took his hand or was speaking to him means happiness.
If dreamt an angel was dead means your affairs will be scattered.
If dreamt he was fighting an angel means he will be wander in his affairs.
If dreamt the angels were coming down from the sky means believers will get happy
in that region.
If dreamt a nymph of paradise means he will receive some honor, dignity and money
also he will be forgiven.
If one dreamt was fighting the angels means he will commit a sin.
If dreamt an angel gave his a good news means God will grant him an honest child.
If dreamt the angels were standing and had large dishes in hand waiting for him
means he will die as a martyr.
If one dreamt an angel took back something from him means he will have a loss.
If one dreamt angels gathered in a place and he was afraid of them means there will
be a war in that region.
If dreamt the angels were fighting means he will overcome the enemy.
If dreamt angels were bowing down for God means he will have a pleasant life.
If dreamt the angels were like women means he will tell a lie even tells lie about God.
If dreamt he was flying with the angels means there is a death danger and he should
contrite sins but he won't have this chance.
If dreamt he was looking at angels from a far distance and couldn't go close to them
means he is a sinner.
If dreamt he was screaming with the angels means his house will ruin.
If dreamt the angels obeyed him; if he is honest means happiness, if he is evil means
he will have a sorrow.
If dreamt the angels said hello to him and were looking at him with honor means he
will overcome the enemy and will have a hood lasting.
If dreamt a group of angels gathered in a place means the people of that region will
rescue the sorrow and will overcome the enemy.
If dreamt about the angels who write the deeds means; if he is a believer he will have
a rewards in both worlds, if he is evil means he will have a sorrow.
If one dreamt the angels welcomed him means rewards in both worlds.
If dreamt all of the angels came to see him means there is a death danger.
If dreamt the angels came from the heaven and had blades and lamps in hand means
he will have a wise child.
If dreamt the angels gave him a holy book or hand writing means someone will
complain from him and will need a judgment.
Gabriel ;Michael ; Seraph ; Azrael ( death angel)
If one dreamt about one of these angels if it was happy means blessings, honor and
dignity is one the way some interpreters say means rescue from a sorrow and
achieving a wish.
If an ill person dreamt one of these angels happy means he will cure if he has debts he
will pay, if a jailed person dreamt one of these angels happy means he will let free. If
dreamt about these angels and they were sad means in the contrary.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion