Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Babies and Twins

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Babies and Twins

Postby Zandydream » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:05 pm

I had a dream about my friend who had twins babies last month. I dreamt I was at her house and her mum was there showing me this device that vibrates while you stir to mix things in a cup. And how her partner has started to make food. Anyway there was a baby in the living room sitting in the baby car seat and mom's partner was there watching it. I notice a baby milk bottle left on the floor and it was dark like night time. I then walked up stairs I looked down and saw bedroom and there was the twins on the big bed but another baby! Was was there. I knew.it was
a boy. But the other baby was a bit bigger in size compare to the little twins.

What does my dream mean?.
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Babies and Twins

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:30 pm

A baby boy means a sorrow or an illness on the way for you.
Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of mind .You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here to this world? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
Dark may also mean: 1- being thoughtful 2- wandering 3- closure of the affairs 4- innovation in the religion 5- misleading.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion