Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

maids on the street

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

maids on the street

Postby jsr76 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm

When the dream starts,I am in my house. I heard a noise outside. I opened my front door to look out and see what it was. Everywhere I look are women in maid uniforms holding brooms,some are sweeping the sidewalk. One of the women looks over and sees me. She approaches me. She has shoulder length red hair and braces,even though she looked like her teeth were in excellent shape. She asked me if she could come inside. I felt like she was going to give me a sales pitch if I let her in,so I lied and told her I was just leaving to run some errands.
jsr76
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: maids on the street

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm

So many women means a happines and goodness in the city,
Broom means a server and a big broom means a server who wants more.
If dreamt was sweeping his/her house means she will spend money.
If dreamt was sweeping someone's house means will receive some money specially if
took the garbage.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: maids on the street

Postby weaver1040 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:45 am

I get the impression that you feel hen pecked. :lol:
A uniformed squad of broom wielding Maid(ens) sweeping around your house are suspect
The braces seem like a pun- “brace yourself”- maybe for a lecture? Or, unwanted advice on cleaning up your act?
The woman behind the braces had perfect teeth so maybe you felt that she wasn’t being ‘straight’ with you.
You suspected that she wanted to “sell” you something – (her opinion?)
So, you made an excuse to duck out
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion