Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Animal Suicide?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Animal Suicide?

Postby Laken » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:02 pm

New here:

I have this reoccuring dream (about once a year) where all the pets (cats and dogs only) come out to the road or crowded areas and try to get themselves killed or are already dying. They will be all over the road moaning like they are in agony regardless if they've been physically hurt or not (think of a female cat in heat, but instead in pain). The dream can start out normal but in a car and it'll turn into dodging hitting all these pets all over the road. The person I'm with changes every dream. I'm so confused as to what this could mean. Life has been crazy, but it's getting so much better, and I recently had this dream again with a very positive person in my life with me in the car.
Laken
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion