Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Is there a term for the inability to read in dreams?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Is there a term for the inability to read in dreams?

Postby qdmasta » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:03 am

Sometimes I have the toughest time reading in dreams and was wondering if there is a term for that? I also have trouble doing simple math in dreams. For example, I was at a store buying something and couldn't count the money out to give to the cashier. Also, sometimes I have trouble operating technology like my cell phone, computers, etc. Wondering if that is related? When this happens, it causes quite a bit of anxiety for me within the dream. I tried researching on the internet just a little bit but didn't across an actual term for it-- only discussions about it.
qdmasta
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Is there a term for the inability to read in dreams?

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:46 pm

are these difficulties .. a reflection of what happens in waking life ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion