Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

a snake bit my friend

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

a snake bit my friend

Postby BxBeatrix » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:30 am

i had a dream where i was with a friend outside my apartment building and there was a snake coming my way but when i avoided it my friend got bitten by another one (she was very calm though). a phone was locked inside a metal closet and kept ringing. i started cryin and called the emergency nr from another phone but there were no ambulances available. then i called my mom who picked up only after 15 minutes of me calling and finally we were able to go back inside. nothing happened to my friend and finally after 30 minutes of panicking my dad said he will take us even though he was inibriated.

it was very weird, i like snakes but dreaming about them always messe me up. i woke up with a headache
BxBeatrix
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion