Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccurring dream that I control

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Reoccurring dream that I control

Postby CtAtBt2019 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:23 am

I am hoping someone can explain this dream for me. I have a very detailed dream that I could describe it to a painter. I am on this grassy hillside next to the ocean and there is a large ship docked against it and I am in tactical military clothes with a team of five other guys and we're fighting people that are on the ship and the hill. We are trying to make our way to the ship to take control of the ship and rescue hostages. I have has the dream six times I. The last 8 months. O fell like I have complete control of the dream by making decisions and telling the team what to do. The big problem is I have never cometed the mission without losing a team mate or two. Or the hostages don't survive before I get on the ship. All the dreams start the exact same but end very different each time and I make different decisions on what I do based on what happened in the last dream but still have not had a successful mission with no casualties I could say haha.. I have no military background and hoping someone can shed some light thanks.
CtAtBt2019
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccurring dream that I control

Postby lovecherrymotion » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:49 pm

if you have a job that puts a lot of stress on you and a lot of people are relying on you, maybe that's what the dream's about. you might be scared of messing up and putting people in danger.
lovecherrymotion
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion