Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Interchanging perspectives, characters and colors

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Interchanging perspectives, characters and colors

Postby Hannahapproved » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:22 am

This dream I had this morning started off like a horror movie. My perspective at this point was like a ghost almost, watching but not really a part of it. It was nighttime, very dark and I watched from above as an intruder with a shotgun broke into a house in the middle of nowhere. He kidnapped the daughter of this family and barricaded himself in a backroom. The father is trying to break down the door while avoiding being shot. My perspective then changes to that of the father’s and we break down the door and duck behind furniture while trying to shoot the intruder who I remember looked like the old grouchy dog owner from the movie Shiloh. I remember this back bedroom was dark, very dimly lit in a reddish sort of color. I/the father am able to finally shoot the intruder after some intense shooting back and forth, but I turn to find that the daughter has been shot one of the times that he missed me. My perspective changes back to ghost observer and I watch the father run his daughter to the nearest hospital. I remember the hospital is dimly lit as well with very white lighting and lots of shadows, gray and muted colors. When he gets to the ER my perception changes back and forth countless times from observing him cry for help, and being in his position feeling helpless searching for a doctor that can help. For whatever reason they can’t, and “we” look down to see the daughter has turned to flower petals and wild delicate plants I’ve never seen before. They were very lovely, with bright pastel colors like pink and blue. There was soft music in the background and a slight breeze and I/the father felt a sort of calm peacefulness. The scene reminded me of something out of a Studio Ghibli movie. After accepting the daughter was gone, I/He found a torch and burned the petals, we left and I woke up.
Hannahapproved
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Interchanging perspectives, characters and colors

Postby Corbi Ann » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:30 pm

You/I/he/she/me/...are trying to let something/or one? go?
Corbi Ann
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion