Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Green snake, sharp teeth... Varzandeh?????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Green snake, sharp teeth... Varzandeh?????

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:17 am

This morning I dreamt that my friend was knocking at my door and she had a green lizard/snake with her that she said belonged to her brother and she gave it a kiss... the snake jumped out of her hands and into my apartment... I went looking for it and it was in my bedroom where my deceased mother was laying next to my dad and in between laid my baby niece...the snake was coiled around my baby nieces neck and it’s head was in her mouth... I pulled it out and the snake tried to bite me... I felt it’s fangs on my hand

Please interpret ????
Yabbadabba123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Green snake, sharp teeth... Varzandeh?????

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:53 pm

She knocked at your door means she will ask for something...
A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend, green means he/she will be moral.
Your niece means a happiness but the enemy will remember you your debts or your promise.
If the snake bit means someone at home will say something annoying.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Just wanted to say that my friend in my dream told me that she ended up having an issue at work with a coworker of hers which could be related to why she showed up at my door with the green snake... so it all happened... she asked if I was able to talk and then she told me about her moral enemy at work
Yabbadabba123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Thank you for your update / confirm, it helps much.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion