Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Three unrelated dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Three unrelated dreams

Postby Pesadilla » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:55 pm

I had three unrelated dreams in one night. The first I was in Africa. I was on the savanna and with my safari group we came upon a black rhino (species name, not the color) that had only one horn. At first I was afraid of it but it jumped on me like a dog and licked me. It was normal sized one but did not knock me over.

I then dreamed I was holding a baby. I was taking him everywhere. He was in only a diaper the whole time. His body was not the typical baby shape but rather was more developed. Not muscular but not the usual baby fat.

Then in a later dream I was watching The Simpsons and interacting with the TV. I laughed hysterically and woke up laughing.
Pesadilla
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Three unrelated dreams

Postby Pesadilla » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Nobody?
Pesadilla
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion