Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

here’s a more complete list of my dreams with him

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

here’s a more complete list of my dreams with him

Postby justmaybe » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:19 am

1-he was riding a wave on a surfboard, coming towards me. i was standing outside the water, on the sand, and i remember seeing his bare foot (first dream or one of the first)

2-we were sitting in front of each other at my apartment (living room) and there was a big and empty butter container on the table

3-he asked me what i was going to do at 7pm (the written message was in french: not our native language)

4-he invited me to work at his company

5-i was walking down the street carrying a child in my arms. then i met J on the sidewalk and handed the boy to him. the kid was happy and singing

6-he was walking behind me (following me in the corridor) and i turned to him and we took a picture when we entered a room. then we hugged and i heard/felt heartbeats. he said something but i can’t remember it. then i left

7-we were slow dancing and i felt our bodies exchanging electrical energy

8-he was standing in the bathroom holding two different animals (i can’t remember them), one in each hand

9-i was hugging and playing with his kids and felt fond of them (this is recent)

insights, please?
justmaybe
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion