Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ASIAN GANG CHASING AFTER ME

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

ASIAN GANG CHASING AFTER ME

Postby kkotsin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:12 am

It was a long dream but I only remember this last part.
I was running away on a highway, and I suddenly find myself walking on an uphill road, with a red backpack; I was with someone else, but I wasn't able to see who it was, I felt it was a girl and I remember telling her "At least she could have left us a certain amount of money!"
All of sudden, I'm not with this person anymore, but I'm inside a soccer grass field, and through the fence someone was throwing beer bottles at me and other people, trying to kill us.
While I was trying to avoid them I had like a vision, where this scene was actually happening inside an anime (or a videogame, don't remember, but it wasn't real, always part of the dream), and in the ending scene everyone was dead.
Everyone was dead except me, and so I thought that maybe I'd just fake my own death, for staying alive, but then I found myself moving back, 'till the point I couldn't escape anymore, and this person reached me in the end.
It was a girl, and instead of throwing beer bottles at me, like before, she gave me one of those, and suddenly I see all her gang surrounding me.
They were all Asians (don't know why, I don't have any bad relationship with them), and it seemed like the "boss" felt some harmony towards me.
Suddenly a guy came to me, still intentioned to kill me, but the girl stopped him from using the bottle, so, seeing that I had a nose job (and I really had in reality) he act like a cheerful baby who can finally play with his fave toy, and came towards me.
The girl still tried to stop him from hurting me, but he leans his arms on my nose bridge and start to push it, trying to kill me.
I suddenly woke up, because I truly felt the pressure on my nose.
kkotsin
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: ASIAN GANG CHASING AFTER ME

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:18 pm

If one dreamt he/she was running away means will be forgiven or he will overcome the
enemy.
Because Moses dreamt he was running away from Pharaoh and later he overcame the
Pharaoh.
To run away if he didn't scream means happiness but if he screamed means a disaster
is on the way.
A backpack is a symbol for the load of sins gathered till now.
Red color for men means a sorrow , for women means a happiness.

If dreamt was drinking beer someone will cause him/her a comfort.
If gave beer to someone will lend some money.'
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: ASIAN GANG CHASING AFTER ME

Postby DAVID TYLER » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:56 pm

I HOPE AND PRAY YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THIS,,,,,!!!!!DEMONS,,, ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE GIRL TRYING TO HELP YOU,,HOLY SPIRIT/HELPER..SHE SAW YOU WERE GETTING FAIRLY STRESSED OUT AND IN PANIC MODE,, THIS IS WHEN THEY STEP IN TO HELP, YOU...DEMONS OVER A PERIOD OF TIME, CAN DO THIS,,STEAL YOUR THOUGHT'S,,THEY CANNOT READ YOUR MIND. THANK GOD,,,SO AT ONE POINT IN TIME IN THE PAST OR RECENT,, MAYBE IN YOUR VIDEO GAMES,,OR YOU SIMPLY THOUGHT A THOUGHT OF SOMETNING THAT WAS GANG ASSOCIATED,,MAYBE IN YOUR SCHOOL.. MAYBE WHERE YOU LIVE,, I DON'T KNOW SOMETHING TRIGGERED YOUR FEAR OF GANGS. AND THEY SIMPLY STOLE YOUR THOUGHTS..AND THEY ARE GOOD AT IT...ACCIDENTAL OPEN DOOR,,ANYWAY,,THIERS THREE THINGS IN YOUR DREAMS,, I DON'T CALL IT THIS ..THIS IS A VERY REAL SPIRITUAL REALM...PEOPLE STILL DO NOT KNOW OR CANNOT CONNECT,,,I HAVE ,,,ANYWAY DEMONS CAN MANIFEST THEMSELVES INTO ANY SHAPE FORM..YOUR MOM YOUR DAD YOU NAME IT YOUR PET....THE OTHER PLAYERS AND VERY REAL ARE THE HOLY SPIRITS/HELPERS, THIER TO HELP LIKE THE ONE DID....I AM SURPRISED USALLY IT IS MORE LIKE 2-4,,, THEY WILL NOT COME IN THREE'S IN THE DARKNESS AREA WHY..DEMON'S/SATAN MOCKS THE TRINITY WITH THREE,,,AND FINALLY YOU,,,AS IN YOUR SPIRIT....IF IT CONTINUES, DEPENDING ON YOUR AGE,,,YOUR HOLY SPIRITS WILL HELP YOU,,,IF YOU CAN AND I DO NOT KNOW YOUR RELIGION...THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS HERE IS YELLING IN THE NAME OF JESUS,,,,DO THIS A FEW TIMES AND THE DEMONS MUST OBEY, AND YOU WILL KNOCK THEM BACK 10-15 FT AWAY FROM YOU...LISTEN CAREFULLY I AM A PERSON THAT LOVES EVERYONE I CAN, TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY...I RESPECT ALL RELIGIONS....OK!!!..BUT IF YOU USE IN THE NAME OF BUDDA,,OR THE IN THE NAME OF ALLAH..THIS DOES NOT WORK TO EXPEL DEMONS,,,YOU WILL MULTIPLY THEM ON YOU...…..TRUTHFULLY ALL THAT WORKS IS IN THE NAME OF JESUS...I HAVE USED IT FOR 1.5 YEARS,, FOUGHT ALL KINDS OF DEMONS,,CERTAIN TIMES 40-50 AT ONCE, WHEN I DID A CASTING OUT I KNOCKED DOWN AND AWAY 20-30 OF THEM THE REST DID NOT GO FOR ME,,,ASK JESUS FOR HELP AND YOUR HOLY SPIRITS WILL APPEAR IN LARGE NUMBERS...ANYTHING THAT HURTS YOU, RUNS AFTER YOU....SHOWS YOU THINGS THAT ARE VILE, AND CORRUPT,,ARE ALL DEMONS....REMEMBER HOLY SPIRITS ARE HOLY,,,TAKE CARE
DAVID TYLER
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion