Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Snake bitten my right ankle

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Snake bitten my right ankle

Postby Zandydream » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:47 pm

I had a dream that a light green snake bitten my right ankle. I then recalled in the dream I was in hospital and my sister was going for a CT scan and I had to wait because I was too going for a CT scan for my ankle.
I remembered I was sitting on the floor in the hostipal were my sister was having her scan and my doctor sat in front of me. He had tan skin and black comb back hair and I believe he was asain. I told him I was scared and he reached and grabbed my wrist and then said to me "no, its anger"
I then woke up and felt pain on my right ankle.
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Snake bitten my right ankle

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:04 pm

A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend,
Your ankle means at work,
Bitten means a rude or annoying word.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion