Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

speed flying

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

speed flying

Postby wowedonce » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:12 pm

Hi,

I had a dream I was in my area where I grew up, I was walking along the road in the twighlight hours and had an idea to go to the shop but it was closed, I then started to run and a car drove past and with a huge gust of wind behind me and the cars slip stream my feet were running but they were no longer on the floor I was going at great speed behind this car and basically flying then the car got to a sharp bend and I couldn't turn I went up on the grass and landed and sat on the floor just watching the corner I flew around. It was very vivid.
wowedonce
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: speed flying

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:06 am

You will go on a travel soon , in a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:17 pm

have you had dreams like this before ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby wowedonce » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:26 pm

I think so althought that was the only one of that type of flight. I had another one was I was at a zoo and flew over a river I think I had a flying device.. there were crocs and then hippos underneath and I safely flew (quite low) over it. That was some time ago and I took it to mean I would rise above the people acting from the brain stem or reptilian like people and the hippos were fat unhappy people, that was my take but not sure, what do you think? Is that what you meant dreams about flying?
wowedonce
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:43 pm

well .. any dream that you've had .. where you have been flying .. yes .. that what i mean ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby wowedonce » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 pm

I took this serious. I booked a flying lesson.
wowedonce
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion