Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deceased Grandmother frowning at me in dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Deceased Grandmother frowning at me in dreams

Postby Stac » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:21 pm

Over the last few months I’ve had several dreams where my deceased grandmother appeared to be frowning at me or giving me a disapproving look. In a few of them I actively tried to embrace her and she remained cold towards me anyways
Stac
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Deceased Grandmother frowning at me in dreams

Postby twilight.dreamer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:04 pm

I don't mean to pry, but were you and your grandmother not on good terms before she passed? :(
twilight.dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Stac » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:36 pm

twilight.dreamer wrote:I don't mean to pry, but were you and your grandmother not on good terms before she passed? :(

We were but she was kind of despondent in her last few months. She had Alzheimer’s. I didn’t visit her in her nursing home for 2 weeks and never saw her before she passed. I’ve been riddled with guilt since
Stac
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:04 am

If a deceased person was angry/or frowned with you means she had had a will and you have forgotten to it for her.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby twilight.dreamer » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Stac wrote:
twilight.dreamer wrote:I don't mean to pry, but were you and your grandmother not on good terms before she passed? :(

We were but she was kind of despondent in her last few months. She had Alzheimer’s. I didn’t visit her in her nursing home for 2 weeks and never saw her before she passed. I’ve been riddled with guilt since

If you didn't get the chance to see her maybe it's just simply guilt that you're feeling and it is expressed through her in your dreams. Not that she was the one who was upset with you, but the fact that you may be disappointed in yourself.

Either way, I'm sure she would not want you to carry on that guilt. Find peace within yourself and forgive yourself. Sometimes we're just unable to make it in time. Or possibly we choose. But again, no matter the circumstance, forgive yourself. :heartpump:
twilight.dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby DAVID TYLER » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:44 pm

DO NOT TAKE IT TO HEART PLEASE, WHY ...THIER ARE NO FAMILY MEMBERS IN YOUR DREAMS,,AS SOON AS PEOPLE START TO KNOW AND COME TO REALIZATION,,,FAMILY MEMBERS CAN..AND I QUOTE CAN CROSS THE VAIL TO YOU IN REAL LIFE,,, ON EARTH TO SEE AND VISIT YOU...THEY CANNOT INTERCEDE.. BUT SOME ACCIDENTALLY DO,,, HOW,,IF THEY ARE LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF THEM OR SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS THEM... THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE IT SIDEWAYS,,,UMM!,, HORIZONTAL,, THEY DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PICK THINGS UP ONCE THEY FALL, THEY CANNOT PICK UP MATTER,,,AND THEY NEED PERMISSION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO THIS,,, IF THEY DO IT ACCIDENTLY. THEY HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY...NOW MOVING ON ,,,NOT YOUR GRANDMA... THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU FEELING GUILTY. AND OPENED A DOOR,,,REMEMBER HERE PLEASE,,,THEY CANNOT READ MINDS, THEY SIMPLY STEAL THOUGHTS..AND WORK THEM AGAINST YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY.... AND MORE GIULTY,, UNTIL MAYBE THEY CAN PUSH YOU TO GO SEE A DOCTOR AND GET PILLS ,,AND KEEP MAKING YOU FEEL THIS WAY,, DEMON'S ,,WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THIS THEY ARE THE FIRST TO INITIATE,,,,,THIER ARE NO FAMILY MEMBERS IN YOUR DREAMS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED!!!!!,,,ONLY DEMONS,, AND HOLY SPIRITS,,, BOTH OF THEM CAN MANIFEST YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS,, DEMONS WILL MANIFEST YOUR GIRLFRIEND, AND PAIR IT UP WITH ANOTHER DEMON THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND,,MAKING OUT IN VILE,, THIS IS THE MOST COMMON ONE... AND THEY DO AS WELL AS YOUR PETS,,,ANYTHING!!!!!!...WE ARE DEALING WITH ENTITIES ON BOTH SIDES MILLIONS,, IF NOT TRILLIONS OF YEARS OLD,,THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE,,,,HOLY SPIRITS WILL MANIFEST FAMILY MEMBERS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND LOVE,, NEVER TO CAUSE, ANY FRICTION,,THEY ARE PURE,, THEY ARE LOVING..THEY ARE THIER TO HELP YOU....I'M GOING TO QUOTE SOMETHING. IN THE STATEMENT ABOVE.. LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW SHE MIGHT SAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH HER STATEMENT AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS MADE SOMETHING LIKE IT...IT IS THE THOUGHT OF A HOLY SPIRIT,, THIS IS WHY I SAID SHE MAY NOT EVEN KNOW,,TWLIGHT DREAMER....IM SURE SHE WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO CARRY ON THAT GUILT,,FIND PEACE WITHIN YOURSELF,,NO MATTER WHAT FORGIVE YOURSELF,,END QUOTE,, SHE MIGHT GET MAD AT ME BUT,THIS IS THE CLOSEST TO A HOLY STATEMENT... UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW TO FIGHT AND CAST OFF DEMONS FROM YOUR DREAMS...CANCEL ALL THESE THOUGHTS FROM THE DEMONS,,CLOSE THE DOOR....TO DATE ;; THOUSANDS,,,,MYSELF I HAVE FOUGHT THESE THINGS A WHILE, I KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AFTER YOU CAST THEM AWAY, WHEN YOU SAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS,, THEY POP OUT OF THIER HUMAN FORM,,,AND THEY ARE UGLY,,,NOT GOING TO GO THIER WITH YOU, ,,YOUR HOLY SPIRITS ARE NEAR BY AND CLOSE CALL OUT TO THEM,,DONT LET THIS BOTHER YOU OR SCARE YOU,, THE HOLY SPIRITS ARE TO POWERFUL ON THEIR OWN...DEMONS NO POWER AT ALL AGAINST YOU...HOWEVER VERY CLEVER,,,AND THEY HAVE MIND CONTROLLERS,, THIERS ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THIER THINKING THEY ARE SINNING BIG TIME,,,AND THEY ARE NOT THEIR ONLY FALLING FOR TRAPS AND SNARES,,TO KEEP YOU AWAY..TAKE CARE DO NOT FEAR...
DAVID TYLER
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion