Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Comic Book Store and my Father make me Late.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Comic Book Store and my Father make me Late.

Postby SergeRayRodrigo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:26 pm

In this dream, I was not a tween, but not yet in my adult years. My father had taken me to a comic book store where I was looking for the most original, complex, and even darkest non Marvel and Dc comics I could find. My father always showed apathy towards comics. But he seemed into it now. After looking at some black and white covers complete with inky abstract designs, I realized that I needed to get to some class that was being held at my old job at Opryland. I was running late when I walked out because I had a digital watch or phone clock or something. In the parking lot, Opryland was across the street. I was walking towards one of the kinda hidden basement entrances until an old work friend of mine from Red Cross (my job after Opryland) pulled up in his car. He was happy to see me and suddenly started talking about his ex named Jennifer or Jen or something like that. Odd because his wife's name is Lydia and I still see him at some Atheist/secular events I get dragged to sometimes. I wanted to stay with him and chat because he seemed really excited to tell me all about how things ended with his Ex. Instead, I just told him that I had to go and I kept waving good bye to him as I jogged away which he seemed to approve of. I entered the classroom in Opryland...and then I woke up.

Thoughts? Feelings? Questions? Jokes? Trolls? Interpretations?
SergeRayRodrigo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Comic Book Store and my Father make me Late.

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:11 am

If dreamt he /she was reading a comedy or jokes book means he /she will speak behind the back of people and will have some infamy.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Comic Book Store and my Father make me Late.

Postby SergeRayRodrigo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Thank you Varzandeh, always a pleasure.
SergeRayRodrigo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion