Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

break thru if this helps you

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

break thru if this helps you

Postby DAVID TYLER » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:25 pm

WARNING,,,DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD READ THIS PLEASE,,,,YOUR DREAMS ARE NOT WHAT THIS WORLD THINKS AT ALL,,,,IS A MATTER OF FACT I DO NOT CALL THEM DREAMS ANYMORE,,AND NEVER WILL,,,I CAN INTERPRET DREAMS TO A POINT, ONLY BECAUSE I KNOW WHO THE PLAYERS ARE,,,READ THIS CAREFULLY,,,I AM A CHRISTIAN AND WILL NOT BE UN-TRUTHFUL...THIER MUST BE SOMEONE ELSE OUT THIER THAT KNOWS BY NOW,,,YOUR DREAMS ARE NOT YOUR DREAMS,,THIS IS A/THE,, REAL SPIRITUAL WORLD, GOD/JESUS/HOLY TRINITY...……….SATAN/LEGION,,,,,,,,,,AND YOU/YOUR SPIRIT...…...I HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER MYSELF, TO A POINT,I WILL CALL THEM DREAMS FOR YOU,, ,,,,I HAVE BEEN ON THIS OVER A YEAR AND HAVE FOUGHT HUNDREDS OF DEMONS ALL KINDS,, ALL SHAPES,, ALL DIFFERENT,,THEY CAN MANIFEST ANY SHAPE AND FORM THEY WANT, YOUR LOVED ONES PETS ANY THING...SO BE WARNED,,,THEY ARE NASTY THEY WILL DO NASTY THINGS TO YOU ,,MENTALLY...THEY TRAVEL IN 2 AND ESPECIALLY 3 TO MOCK THE TRINITY,,,IF YOU ARE HAVING FUN WITH SOME OF THEM THAT ARE BAD ,,YOU WILL KNOW IF THEY TREAT YOU BADLY..THEY CAN LOOL LIKE YOUR MOM YOUR DAD, GIRL-FRIENDS YOU NAME IT,,, I AM WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW YOU ARE OPENING THE DOOR FOR THEM,,NOT A GOOD THING TO DO ,YOU WILL START OFF WITH 1-2, AND CAN GO UP TO 50 OF THEM BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.(.I DO ),,,,,IT ALL STARTED WHEN I YELLED OUT I LOVE JESUS AND GOD IN MY DREAMS,, THE REPLY WAS INSTANT,, I HAD SOME RUN UP TO ME AND SAY DON'T SAY THAT,,,,HERE,,, I KEPT SAYING IT MORE AND MORE...THEN ONE NIGHT I SAID IN" THE NAME OF JESUS",,AND THEY ALL STARTED SCREAMING AND KNASHING THIER TEETH, JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS,,ODD I THOUGHT VERY ODD,,KEPT DOING IT EVERY NIGHT, FOR WEEKS MMM BACKED THEM UP MANY FEET THEY TRIED ATTACKING AND I WOULD QUICKLY SAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS,, AND THEY WOULD SCURRY AWAY SCREAMING...IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND HALF I KNOW WHAT THEY I KNOW WHAT THEY DO,,VERY BAD VERY BAD, DOES THIS HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!!!,,IT SHOULD...WHEN I STARTED SAYING IN THE NAME JESUS,, IN SHORT WHILE I GOT A REPLY FROM THE OTHER ONE'S IN YOUR DREAMS THESE WOULD BE THE BEAUTIFUL HOLY SPIRITS OR HELPERS....AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL FULL OF LOVE AND WILL HELP YOU I HAVE SEEN MANY HEAVENS TALKED TO MANY OF THEM...ALL BEAUTIFUL AND LOTS OF LOVE...YES I HAVE FOUGHT WITH SATAN, NOT THE LOWER DEMONS ALL OF YOU ARE DEALING WITH AT THE MOMENT,,,SINCE SATAN KNOW'S I HAD BROKEN THRU TO THIS WORLD, HE PLAINLY SAID TO ME I AM GOING TO DOUBLE MY EFFORTS ON YOU.. AND THIS IS OF COURSE WHEN YOU START TO WALK TOWARD CHRIST,,,I LOOKED AT HIM AND SAID IT'S NOT GOING TO MATTER..(I QUOTED REVELATION) TO HIM AND SAID YOU ARE GOING TO BE GOING TO SLEEP PRETTY SOON FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, HE WENT SILENT THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO....I STILL FIGHT THIERS AN AWFUL LOT I HAVE LEARNED AND I AM SHARING THIS WITH YOU, TO TRY TO PROTECT YOU SO YOU DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR WIDE FOR THEM,,DON'T WORRY I'M SURE MOST OF THE WORLD STILL DOES NOT KNOW YOU ARE FIGHTING DEMONS/SATAN,,,,YOU WILL ALSO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL LIGHT OF CHRIST,,,AND BEAUTIFUL IT IS,, YOU CAN'T STAY IN IT LONG OUR MINDS WERE NOT MEANT TO HANDLE,, THAT KIND OF POWER...ANYWAY,,YOU ARE DEALING WITH SPIRITS BOTH SIDES, MILLIONS IF NOT TRILLIONS OF YEARS OLD SO BE CAREFUL AND BE RESPECTFUL..EVERYTHING YOU DO THEY ARE WRITING IT DOWN..I DO NOT KNOW IF I AM ALLOWED TO DIRECT YOU TO ANOTHER FORUM. IF I AM IT IS CHRISTIAN FORUM.COM I WROTE ,, 3 ITEMS THIER,,NEW JOURNEY, WHEN SATAN SCREAMS WHEN HE LEAVES YOU..NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT..(TESTIMONY,,THEN POST TESTIMONY,,,) STOP PLAYING WITH THE DEMONS IT HAS EXTREMLY BAD OUT COMES,ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY MOCK YOUR BOYFRIEND AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND TOGETHER,AND YOU ARE WATCHING THEN YOU WAKE UP ALL FRUSTRATED,THIS IS THE MOST COMMON ONE...TAKE CARE..SHOW LOVE LOTS OF LOVE FOR JESUS IN YOUR DREAMS BECAUSE USING HIS NAME IS THE ONLY PROTECTION HERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CAST THEM AWAY FROM YOU ,,AND YOUR HOLY SPIRITS/HELPERS WILL HELP TO ...NOW YOU KNOW.....
DAVID TYLER
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion