Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A shooting in the woods

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A shooting in the woods

Postby WGM222 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:17 pm

I had a dream last night where I was in the woods with some of my cousins roaming around, not sure why though. At one point I had a rifle and had an urge to shoot one of my cousins who was about 50 feet from me facing away talking to my other cousin. So I aimed and shot him right in the upper left part of his back. He immediately reacted and bolted away yelling and running towards where more people must have been as I went to chase after him as I immediately regretted what I did. It was as if I knew it wasn’t real life though because I have no issues with my cousin and didn’t feel any ill will towards him whatsoever. Like I didn’t shoot him out of anger more out a curiosity of some sorts. So eventually I catch up with him, apologizing and pleading him to forgive me and asking how I could help. But when we turned around he smiles and laughs, pulling up his shirt to reveal some sort of bullet proof vest that guarded him from the bullet. I felt an immense amount of relief and then pretty sure I woke up or something.

Any thoughts as to what this dream could mean or the symbols and symbolism in it would be much appreciated!
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion