Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm engaged to Tyler Perry!!!!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I'm engaged to Tyler Perry!!!!

Postby nechie34 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:33 pm

I had a dream last night that Tyler Perry asked to marry me. Tyler Perry is a writer, producer, director and actor.

In my dream I was minding my own business then Tyler Perry came, grab me by the hand and ask me to come with him. I went with a huge smile on my face and was wondering what was going on. Then he got down on 1 knee and asked me to marry him. I was in shock because I know him from his work in movies and plays but I didn't know him as a person. I was like why is he asking me to marry him and we don't know each other to be on that level. He put the ring on my finger anyway and I said "WOW, this is my birthstone (so beautiful)" he told me not to answer right now because he got to take care of something real quick, so I said ok and he left. The ring was the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. The stone kept changing colors like it was a mood stone, it sparkle every time the light hit I and the band had diamonds all the way around it. I was thinking to myself what am I going to say to this man that I don't know beside the work he has done when he get back. Then I woke up.

What do you think this dream mean?
nechie34
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: I'm engaged to Tyler Perry!!!!

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:05 pm

do you know that he is nearly 50 .. ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: I'm engaged to Tyler Perry!!!!

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:57 pm

People in our dreams frequently represent some part of ourselves. Given the full nature of your dream, I wonder if you have been thinking about committing to some creative project or perhaps increasing some creative skill (merging it into yourself). Your reaction to the proposal would indicate some level of apprehension and uncertainty. Perhaps this is in the form of self doubt because you want to take on this task but don't feel talented enough.
ChrisPeefeArt
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion