Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

New Years dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

New Years dream

Postby ravenis333 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:59 am

I found this site because I just had a dream that left me feeling uneasy. Five hours after ringing in the new year(I barely drank anything) I dreamt that my 22year old son died. Of course I was inconsolable in my dream with full body sadness. My 102 year old grandmother was there(she is still alive in RL but we are sort of waiting for her to pass) and it wasn’t a surprise that she was there but upon waking I thought it seemed strange. Some random person was telling me it was no big deal and that I should get over the death of my son so there was also some kind of confrontation in my dream. Also, I woke up having just started my menstral cycle.

A big dream on the first dream of the year and it must somehow be tied to my menstration.
ravenis333
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: New Years dream

Postby Batman » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:01 am

It probably is... tied to the blood moon cycle... as 22 could be 2020 heere in such symbolic meaning... as that is how kids are... wanting to get away from there ‘mother’ ...

As an end, brings on a new beginning... like 101 is for learning and 102 is Grandmother :whoa: (it sounds better if it was called, “Grandfathered” in

All this dream means is that his childhood is dead... he is a man... so get over it! (He does not need a mother and wants a wife to mother him around... )
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion