Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

MY EX BEST FRIEND CAME TO ME

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

MY EX BEST FRIEND CAME TO ME

Postby kkotsin » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:40 am

I dreamed of my ex-best friend, showing up under my parents' house.
To make sure you understand the dream, I can tell you that our friendship lasted 10 years, but a few years ago I decided to interrupt it, after discovering that, she did several bad things behind my back.
She's always insisted contrary, but obviously, after I found the proof, I hadn't any intention to listen to her.
Returning to the main topic, I was inside, and I told my mother, to clearly say that I wasn't at home, but she carelessly went downstairs to talk to her anyway.
She was inside the car, at the passenger seat, wearing a black t-shirt with a white draw on it, but I could not see her face.
Instead, a blond, long-haired boy was at the driver's seat, but he wasn't the boyfriend she has in real life.
Suddenly a great fight arises between all of us: I start to scream to all them.
I yelled at my mother for not listening to my request, to the boy because he jumped into the discussion, without knowing anything and to her because she kept saying that she had never really done anything to me.
kkotsin
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: MY EX BEST FRIEND CAME TO ME

Postby twilight.dreamer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:25 pm

I guess for me when I dream of yelling or getting upset/frustrated to the point I'm screaming suggests that you feel you're not being heard.

Even though you were the one to make the decision of ending the friendship, you still don't feel closure. I'm sure there are things you wish you could still say to her. It's a way for you to unload without her responding.

With you yelling at your mom as well, maybe you just don't feel a sense of support of the true loss that has taken place in your life. 10 years is a long time.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friendship. Maybe. Just maybe. If and when you want closure, you could try to hear her out. But. You should also have the opportunity to voice your feelings.

In the meantime, maybe writing a letter would help you to find some closure.

Hope everything works out. :)
twilight.dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion