Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccurring ocean dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Reoccurring ocean dream

Postby Jsnjmoore » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 am

In real life, I love the ocean and try to make it down there once a year. I have this reoccurring ocean dream even before I was old enough to take trips to the beach once a year where the ocean would rise up so tall and just come crashing towards me. It's always a different place and feeling, but the water always crashes towards me. In some dreams, I will stand and watch, shocked that the ocean is coming at me and in some dreams I have seen it, turned and ran away. Some dreams, it's started off bright and sunny while I was on a nice vacation and then saw the ocean rising and in some it would be dark and gloomy and the water would be daunting. What does it mean?
Jsnjmoore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccurring ocean dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Ocean means the state or the government.Water splashing towards you means money from the state.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Reoccurring ocean dream

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:20 am

Seeing the ocean and the crashing waves is a direct reflection of your emotional state at the time. The waves rise up as your emotions rise up in you. Them crashes toward you is just your need to let your emotions out. The darkness and more violent waves are times of emotional turbulence and uncertainty. It is nothing to be concerned over. Having such a simple depiction of your emotions probably means that you are pretty in tune with your feelings. Just don't bottle them up. If you have one of these dreams again, focus on what you are feeling at that time and try to express it.
ChrisPeefeArt
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion