Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Gem wall

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Gem wall

Postby HexHammer » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:06 am

Please interpet, thanks in advance. (very long dream only remember the last part)

Was inside a very large old building ca 100 x 100++ m, maybe a renaissance building with nobility or even royalty. I opened a door and walk into the next room which was ca 5 x 3 m with lots of broad walkways ca 2,5 m broad with walls covered in different sizes and colored gems, but all was 6 - 8 sided (not sure exact count)
The gems ranged from ca 2 - 15 cm in diameter and that walkway I approached had white or yellow diamonds at the lower half (not sure exact color) then a dark line of gems at mid and lighter dark at top, but near the left conor at the beginning 1 m in there was a big square of ca 5 x 5 big ca 15 cm red gems. The line at the left side at the middle had gems that progressively got larger and in the middle had very 5 big yellow gems, then got smaller again as the line progressed.

Then a woman/girl (?) approached me, she was flat like a cartoon but made of entirely gems, she was nobility/royalty (?) and very short ca 110 cm and levitated, the told me to leave in a language I didn't understand, which I did.

Outside the room I went to a "normal" walkway, with wooden side panels, but a short girl from Finland had her back to me, and was rollerskating, couldn't see if she levitated or not, a big guy was in front of her, he turned into a huge lump of Lego bricks of very thin slices, but 1000 slices.I went relative fast after her levitating but still taking strides about 15 km /h.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Gem wall

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:25 pm

A castle with gems means a big amount of money, but you came out, it was not yours.
Wood covered walls means lie and deceive.
A Finland matter will be closed to you and there will be arguments.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion