Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help Interpreting Tornado Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help Interpreting Tornado Dream

Postby cmullen » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:28 am

My boyfriend had a very real dream last night that has left us both wondering what it means.

In his dream, we were walking together through a beautiful field and were happy. We then saw some destruction from a previous tornado that had blown through, but the skies were still clear.

Out of nowhere, it got incredibly dark and there were multiple tornados coming. We had to run to try and find cover, but there was none. So he put me on the ground and laid on top of me to try and protect me. Not sure if we both survived the tornados--I actually woke him up because he was breathing rapidly and squeezing me so tight it hurt.

Any ideas of what this could mean would be helpful.
cmullen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help Interpreting Tornado Dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:32 pm

If there was hard wind means a bad money situation in a business matter is on the way.
Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of mind .You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here to this world? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
Dark may also mean: 1- being thoughtful 2- wandering 3- closure of the affairs 4- innovation in the religion 5- misleading.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Help Interpreting Tornado Dream

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:55 am

It sounds like the two of you need to have a discussion about your relationship and his mental and emotional well-being. Things may seem like they are going really well for the two of you, but the elements of the dark storm and tornadoes would indicate that he has a lot of emotions welling up that he isn't dealing with. The fact that it is multiple tornadoes might indicate that these emotions revolve around people in your own lives that pose some emotional threat to your relationship. The fact that he is trying to protect you from the storm is a result of him loving you, but isn't a healthy thing. He is putting up a barrier to protect you from those emotions that are welling up in him. Dreams are very rarely prophetic. They are a way for the mind to visualize and deal with repressed emotions. The more intense the dream, the more intense the feelings. If he wants to resolve this nightmare, he needs to open up to you and share what has him worried in his waking life.
ChrisPeefeArt
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion