Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ufo and a clock

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Ufo and a clock

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:46 am

I was coming out of church and getting into my car when I was attacked by a small ufo. It was only the size of one of those toy styrofoam planes. The shape was very similar to a Luna moth. The weird and attention grabbing part of it though was that the body of it was a clock counting down. It was almost out of time. It didn't do any kind of damage or cause any pain. I can't even remember if it ever actually hit me. But every time I tried to get somewhere, it just kept diving at me and getting in my way prevent me from leaving. As I pondered the meaning of the clock, I took it to mean the life of the ufo, and I started thinking back on numerous other strange things that I have seen like other UFOs, cryptids, and things of that nature.
ChrisPeefeArt
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Ufo and a clock

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:35 pm

A UFO means an unknown small business which will be in your way disturbing.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion