Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I HAD A BABY!!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I HAD A BABY!!

Postby kkotsin » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:07 am

Tonight I dreamed of looking in the mirror and finding myself with a double breast.
Both were very big and the latter was below the one I have; It scared me, so I remember taking it in my hands, and noticing that it was full of milk.
I throw the excess content in the sink, because, realizing that I was apparently becoming a mother, I didn't want to gobble up my daughter 'till the nausea, so I go into the kitchen, and I find this little girl in my arms.
She looks and smiles at me in a seriously lovely and unconditional way, and after a few moments she begins to suck.
After she's finished, I look at her and realize that she has black hair in bob, and her face is a little chubby.
After seeing her, I feel lot of joy, which almost brings me to tears.
A feeling that filled my heart.
I also gave her a name but I don't remember which one, I only remember that it was a short one and ended with an O.
I would like to clarify that it is the first time I dream of having a baby, and especially a girl, since I always dream of (even if not my children) boys.
In the middle of all this, my mother was in the kitchen too, and after a while I noticed that she hold a baby in her arms as well (I do not remember if it was a boy or a girl).
I am single, and I'm my 20's.

The absurd thing is that this took place in the kitchen of the house where I lived with my parents.
It's now literally more than ten days, that every time I dream something, it takes place in that house, and I don't understand why, because I hate that house, it is full of quarrels, presences, and it happens that I even dream about the man who was once my father, which makes me disgusted, thinking about the negative relationship we have.
Last edited by kkotsin on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
kkotsin
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I HAD A BABY!!

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:21 am

Breast means daughter for ladies and wife for men.
If dreamt milk was flowing from her breast means blessings and livelihood for her
daughter and will receive some money.
If dreamt there was flowing blood instead of milk means will receive some immoral
money.
If dreamt her breast was pending too down means will have a baby girl.
If a man dreamt milk was in his breasts means if is single will marry and will have a
child .If is married means will get rich.
If an old woman dreamt there was milk in her breasts means will have short of
money.
If a young woman dreamt there was milk in her breasts means will have a long life, if
a little girl dreamt so means there is a death danger.
If a man dreamt was sucking another man's breast means will get ill seriously, but if
his wife is pregnant means she will have a baby boy.
If a woman dreamt was sucking another woman's breast means her affairs will be
closed.
If a woman dreamt her breast was cut means her daughter is in danger.
If a man dreamt his breast was cut means his wife is in danger.
If a woman dreamt had another breast under her breast means will have a baby girl.
If dreamt her breast were bigger means her children's situation is good or her daughter
will marry.
If dreamt was drinking milk from her both breasts means a sorrow.
If dreamt there was milk flowing to her stomach means a monetary loss.
If dreamt one of her breasts was burning in the fire means her daughter will have
something to do with a governor.
If dreamt there were breasts all over her body means her family will increase , if has
no child means her money will increase but people will reproach her.
If a woman dreamt was hanging up by her breast means she will have a immoral
baby.
Having a baby girl means a happiness is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:15 pm

The elements in your dream all seem to lean towards nurturing. It sounds like you had a pretty rough childhood. Maybe this is a desire to have a better and more nurturing relationship with your mother. Do you hold a grudge against her for what your father did to you? Being in a house in a dream represents your own psyche and you are in your old house so I would guess that this relates to those old problems.
ChrisPeefeArt
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ShadowDream » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Could you clarify please
(I didn't want to gobble up my daughter 'till the nausea) I don't understand the sentence
(it is full of quarrels, presences) did you mean pretenses?
ShadowDream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion